What do I wish to know?
My first response? Everything.
Too much. I should narrow that down. More consideration. Nope, still everything. Or at least a little bit about everything.
There’s so much out there that is fascinating, interesting, still unknown! Maybe I'll start with a small-ish list, though.
I want to know:
- How my novel will end
- If Bigfoot is real
- How to outline a story the right way for me
- How they get those huge cranes up on top off tall buildings
- If the Loch Ness Monster is really down there
- If Atlantis ever really existed
- If there are aliens visiting the Earth
- How to stop procrastinating
- The mysteries of ancient civilizations--the Druids, the Mayans, the Anasazi
- Whether there are really alternate Universes
- How to knit socks and sweaters and cute headbands
- How to process color film (and may I have a darkroom to go with that, please?)
- All about photography—I want to rekindle that relationship with my cameras
- How to motivate and inspire and organize myself to create everything I want to create