The question this week is "What rules do you wish to make or break?"
Wow. My mind flooded with answers as soon as I read this one. I'm trying to catch them all, make some sense of it. I don't think that's going to happen. So, here are a few of my answers.
Rules I Want to Make:
- I get to have clothes I really like even though I'm a plus size
- I get to eat good, enjoyable food without guilt
- I don't have to eat diet, frozen, yucky foods I don't like
- I get to be beautiful and feel sexy and beautiful and not have it tied up with my weight or clothing size, age, or anything else
- I get to use my vacation time for me and not feel guilty about leaving J alone in the office
- I get to have as many books and art supplies as I want
Rules I Want to Break:
- Heavy people have to wear black or other dark and dull clothes
- Heavy people don't get to eat dessert at restaurants
- Heavy people don't get to dress or be sexy
- Heavy people must dislike themselves and want to change themselves
- Only "real" artists get to paint and make art
- I must do everything right and know how to do it right before I start