Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dreaming and Doing

Today I ran across Andrea Schroeder's website, ABCcreativity.  I am joining in on her "Creative Dreams Come True" free e-course.  Although nothing says I have to go back to the start in January, I am doing at least some of the older exercises.  The first exercise is to make a list of 100 things you wish for.  I don't know what to write!  I've made it to twenty--you can see my list in the "Pages" section to the right under "100 Dreams."

Today I'm feeling a little dreamless.  I'm tired and kind of achy, I am working on a homework assignment I wanted to have done on Sunday but I can't figure out what I want to say, and I still need to capture an idea for this week's art experiment for MuseCraft.  So twenty things is probably a decent sized list.  I did notice as I went along I started getting more specific; my first wishes are really broad.  Now I will need to look closer at my wishes and see how some of them might break down into smaller, more precise wishes.


Meanwhile, I am going to go cruise the web for an experiment for the week.  I'm going to do some stretching and drink some water and maybe put my head down for a few minutes to see if I can perk up.  And then I'm going to dinner with an old friend who is passing through town for work.  And I'm *not* going to worry about not having a photo to go with this post!

1 comment:

ABCcreativity said...

it's so great to have you join the adventure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails