Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Crazy Creative

My update is a bit of a mixed bag.  I accomplished a lot of what I wrote about back in early February.  I didn't end up signing up for either of the online classes I wanted to take--I realized it just wasn't a good idea.

The first, biggest, best news--my website and blog are up and running.  Check them out: MuseCraft and MuseCraft blog.  I also have a Facebook fan page if you play around over there.

After much thought, I realized I do actually want to keep this blog going.  The MuseCraft blog is for weekly art experiments, but those aren't the only creative things I have going on in my life.  I still do plenty of my own art projects, writing, photography...I'm going to use this space to keep track of those things and make sure I keep my own creative life well fed.  I can already see that it would be very easy to let MuseCraft take over my life and stop doing anything else besides the business stuff.

One fun thing I've been doing a lot of recently is food experiments, and I'm going to write about those here, too.  So far this year I've made homemade pierogi, Scotch eggs and English pub style sausage rolls, and invented a really tasty teriyaki meatloaf.  There have been other food experiments, too, but those are my favorites.  I'm going to start experimenting with bento for lunch, too, so I'll be putting some of that here, too.

So that's where I am and where I'm going.  I'm pretty excited about getting this blog really up and running.  I'm working out a schedule, and I intend to post here every week.  I'll be starting that next week, although I'm not sure yet which day that will be.  Meanwhile, here's a picture from a recent photowalk:

This is a photo of some of the food carts in downtown Portland

See you next week with more creative chatter.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails