Friday, April 23, 2010

Checking In

I'm still here.  Still thinking about what I'm doing with this blog, among other things.  It's a little hard to make room in my brain right now, though.  My head is full of Alice (in Wonderland) and spring birds--I'm involved in two new swap projects, and I'm very excited about them. 

The first, Alice,  is going to be a project with Red Scott over at the Capolan website.  I've done many swaps with her over the years, and they're all great fun.  She comes up with the best themes.  I especially love her Halloween deck projects--last year we did E.A. Poe!

The second project is an embroidered Artist Trading Card (ATC).  I'm using the first bit of fabric paper I ever made the back side for it, and I'm doing one of my much loved beaded embroideries for the front. I'll post pics here when I have a bit more to show.

In other news, I am working on an article for the next MuseCraft News which is coming out this Sunday.  I hope you'll subscribe, because what I'm writing about is going to link in to an ongoing project I'm starting up.  And that's all I'm saying on that topic!  You'll just have to wait to hear more--I'll give your more hints, or maybe even a full write-up next week.

Meanwhile, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails