Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22 Photowalk

That was so much fun!  I can't believe I kept putting it off because I was worried I wouldn't be able to do enough walking.  I didn't have to do that much walking at all, and I got nearly three dozen really good photos.

Here are some of my favorites:



The sign for Ladybug, my favorite coffee shop.  I had tea there at the end of my walk, as you can see (that shot was taken with my new camera phone).



This sits outside the cycling shop when they're open.  I'd love a ride someday!




The St. Johns Bridge--I love this bridge!

It was a wonderful day, and now that I know I can actually handle some small walks without getting pains in my feet or ankles or knees, I'm going to do this more often.  Prepare yourselves for pictures to go with the words, finally, just as my blog title promises!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails