Tuesday, October 07, 2008

So much to say, so little time

Running short on time today after a lengthy but productive doctor visit. So here's what's up in my writing world right now:

*Writers' group tonight (because tomorrow is my birthday, so we moved it up a day)
*Getting ready for NaNoWriMo, planning a Greenvale story
*Reading a couple of writing books by James Scott Bell
*Participating in Book-in-a-week this week, my goal is 20 pages

And a biggie that gets a line of its own: I signed up for Holly Lisle's How to Think Sideways course. Got the first lesson last night, and I'm already loving it.

And one last thing, writing related because it deals with Dracula: Stoker's blood relative to bring Dracula back from the undead

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to let you know that you have been "tagged". You can learn about it at this blog post. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails