Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm it!

Moe of Book-in-a-Week fame tagged me. And sometimes it's just fun to do random things and play along, isn't it? So here goes...

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/quirks/habits about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

And here are my answers.

1. I have a slight obsession with keeping things even and balanced. For example, I get a little crazy if I buy soup for lunch and end up with more lunches than I have days at work (if there's a sick day, a day I have to skip lunch for some reason, etc.). This also extends to things like buying vegetables--if I buy two bags of broccoli, I must also buy two bags of cauliflower; I can't have two of one and only one of the other.

2. I have a really hard time doing anything--reading, writing, crafts, etc.--without a TV on in the background. Sometimes radio will do, but I work much better with a TV as background noise. But it has to be on something that I like to watch, preferably something I've seen before. Even though I'm not actually watching it, having it on just any station won't do.

3. I have an almost constant soundtrack playing in my head unless the radio is on playing other music. It's even there if I'm watching TV most of the time. But if I try to "tune in" to it, most of the time I can't quite seem to catch what song was playing in my head.

4. When I was around seven years old, I developed an extreme fear that I would break my arm and not be able to write, so I spent months practicing writing with my left hand just in case.

5. Halloween is my all time favorite movie, and I will watch it any time it is on, even if I just watched it the day before. (I'll also do this for a few others, like Independence Day; some movies just need to be watched over and over.)

6. I can't sleep if there aren't books within reach. If I'm alone in the bed, I pile books into the bed with me. And it's really better if there is more than one book, although if I only have one book to take to bed with me, I can survive.

Not sure who I'm going to tag to do this. I think most of my friends will throttle me if I tag them. I'll work on that later. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same "constant soundtrack" in my head except it's usually only one verse that plays over and over. Or even worse, one line. I'll wake up with it playing in my head.

Halloween? Really? I can watch any Zombie movie anytime. I agree there are certain movies that can just be watched over and over. For me that would be Alien, Reservoir Dogs, Resident Evil, Dracula, Pride & Prejudice, Sense & Sensibility, and Officer and a Gentleman... just to name a few. LOL.

Thanks for playing a long!

Related Posts with Thumbnails