Sunday, November 11, 2007

Moving on up

My word count as of this evening is 11,052. Yes, I'm still behind. But I've made my 2,200 word goal and then some both yesterday and today. I'm feeling really good, really proud of myself. For a little while there on Thursday and Friday, I was really feeling like giving up. I really felt like I just couldn't do it this year, just wasn't going to make my goal. But I'm doing it. And I am going to make my goal. And I need to find some way to take these lessons with me into the other eleven months of the year so I can reach my dream of being a working writer, a published author. And yes, I'm sure I want to do it. Because while the dream of writing and the writing life is exciting, I can actually say that I also want to write, need to write, love to write.

I feel like there are other things I want to say. Unfortunately, my brain is full now, and I'm pretty sure I'm not making sense. That's okay, though. There will be time for making sense tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails