Thursday, June 14, 2012

Once Upon a Time

I just wrote a cheesy little children's fairy tale for this week's 52 Stories.  Not at all what I intended to write, and definitely not what I usually write.  But yesterday everyone was passing around this article about "The 22 Rules of Storytelling According to Pixar." Of course I read it.  And #4 caught my attention.  Then this morning someone (darned if I can find that link now) sent around #4 as a writing prompt.  So I used it.

Here's #4: Once upon a time there was ___. Every day, ___. One day ___. Because of that, ___. Because of that, ___. Until finally ___.


Anyhow, here's this week's story, only a day behind which I am please with considering last week's story didn't get posted until Saturday.

Week 6:  Out of the Woods

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails