This week for my ROW80 goals, I really did earn a C+. But it does leave me more to strive for in the coming week, right?
- I wrote four days, not five, but I'm happy that I did what I did.
- I didn't exercise. I think this week I need to rethink my plan there, because it's not working.
- I did visit more blogs this week.
- I didn't do any cleaning/organizing aside from the normal kitchen stuff
- I did work more on my internet use schedule, and that went really well. It seems to work better if I fiddle around on the internet during my lunch hour rather than directly after. I seem to be able to shut it down and move on more easily for some reason, so I'm going to stick to that schedule this week to see if it's still working that way.
It's a little weird that this week finally felt like I was getting back on track. I had a special project to work on at the office that took away some of my usual blogging/writing time. I had a day where I was in the office alone and had to do both jobs instead of just my own. My mother went back into the hospital because she has internal bleeding again. I had a meeting after work Wednesday for an event I'm helping organize so had almost no time that day for anything of my own. Sometimes it seems like I get more done when my schedule is busier. Any of you ever notice that happening? Anyhow...
For the coming week:
- Write at least 15 minutes 5 days; make at least 3 of these fiction practice
- Finish reading what I've written so far on Ordinary Girl
- Figure out what I need to do to start exercising again
- Clean/organize at least one area in the house
- Visit at least 8 ROW-er blogs