Monday, August 01, 2011

August!

I love August.  I may have mentioned this before--I don't remember.  But I really love August.  August through October is my favorite time of year, and for me it always stirs up desires to start something new.

Of course, I just started something new mid-July.  I decided to go forward on that whispered wish to lose weight, and I joined SparkPeople (which I know I mentioned in my last post). And I'm loving it!  This is an amazing site.  If you have fitness goals, check it out.  It's even free!

Anyhow, I set some goals for myself for August.  Not just fitness goals but a mix of self-care goals.  And I did a quick art journal page about it and wanted to put it up here where I can keep coming back to it:


Happy August everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails