Monday, July 04, 2011

Home and Happy

I was away for the holiday weekend, so I'm a day late in my TAW check-in.  But I thought I'd do a quick one now and more later tomorrow when I'm more alert.


I'll be getting started reading Chapter 1 tomorrow. I've been doing daily pages, although I didn't do them over the weekend.  I was camping with a lot of people at a medieval and Renaissance re-creation event, so it just didn't work out.  But I plan to get back to it tomorrow because I really noticed last week when I was doing it every day that after writing my mind felt much more settled and focused.  It's a habit I definitely want to have back in my life.

And now, after four days of traveling, sun, beaches, fun and friends, I am worn out and heading to bed.

1 comment:

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Lookingh forward to the stories about it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails