- Started my own coaching business, MuseCraft
- Learned to build my own website
- Learned to use Twitter and Facebook and connected with so many cool writers and creatives
- Made my first mixed media painting
- Had my first birthday party at home in twelve years
- Learned to make homemade pierogi
- Went on my first solo photowalk
- Joined in on Worldwide Photowalk in July
- Had my first massage and didn't hate it
Wishcasting: How do you wish to soar?
I wish to soar into action. I want to overcome procrastination and anxiety, float right by them and straight into doing all of the things I really want to be doing in my life--writing, art journaling, teaching, painting, dancing, walking. I want to soar above all the mundane things I let block my way and fly right into the life I want to live.