Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb 10 December 16--Friendship

Friendship How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)

I don't have a solid answer for this and feel a little bored by the question in some way I can't quite explain. But, I intend to carry this project through to the end of the month, so I'm going to answer.  Besides, my awesome friends deserve some applause.

This year, the fabulous Anna invited me to a really great workshop all about promoting your small business for very little cash expenditure.

The wonderful Brittney lured me into a love affair with all things bento.  (Um, I think I'm happy about this.  My wallet may have other things to say! *grin*)

Wow, I know there must be more things to mention, but I'm drawing a blank.  I'm going to just let this be done, and if I think of more to add later, I'll do an edit.  The end.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails