Monday, October 11, 2010

Home Again!

Did you miss me?  I was visiting family last week and never managed to squeeze in a few minutes of blogging. That's what happens sometimes on a whirlwind trip, but since I only get to visit once a year, I don't begrudge missing some blogging days.

I have been working on something, though.  As NaNoWriMo fast approaches, I've been putting together a series of plotting exercises.  I thought I'd share them here in case any of my writer friends want to plot along. :)

Plotting and Scheming

I'll be adding to that a couple of times a week for a while.  I'm not sure exactly how long as I've never tried to pull this info together in a sensible, cohesive manner. I use the techniques, but I've been haphazard with it until now and haven't had any sort of structure to my planning.  I hope this will help me as well as some of you out there.  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails