Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday, May 26

Wednesday!  My favorite!  Jamie Ridler asks, for Wishcasting Wednesday, "What do you wish for your space?" This runs into a lot of the same territory I covered in last week's wish.  Last week, though, I was focused a bit more on the desire for a clean, orderly, organized space.

This week, I think I'm more interested in the feel of my space.  I want it to be welcoming and warm, cozy, colorful, inspiring. 


 I want it to invite me to stay awhile, to sit and dream and play and create.  I want my own little sanctuary, a cozy, not too clean (don't want it to feel sterile!), comfortable sanctum to dream my dreams in.



On a related note, last night I had the lovely idea to create a journal to keep my wishes in.  Something small I can carry around with me in my bag so I can pull it out, leaf through it, remain inspired and connected to my wishes and dreams.  I'm going to play around with some of my pretty papers this weekend and see what I come up with.

8 comments:

ABCcreativity said...

as kim wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

love the journal idea!!!

Anonymous said...

As kim wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Sounds fabulous!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Kim wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

It sounds like heaven.

as Kim wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

Unknown said...

As Kim wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Sounds great.

Alisha said...

As Kim wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I love the idea of keeping a dream journal :)

LissaL said...

As kim wishes for herself, so i wish for her also

Together We Save said...

Wonderful wishes...

Related Posts with Thumbnails