Thursday, March 23, 2006

When I Was Just A Little Girl

I finally forced myself to do the "Childhood Private-Eye Work." I'm not sure it has helped me define my dream yet, but I did it. I had a hard time deciding what constituted "childhood." I chose ages 0-16.

What did I want to be?
Pediatrician
Dancer
Parapsychologist
Journalist/Writer
Jockey
Model

What did I like to do?
READ!
Dance
Listen to music
Watch TV
Make up stories to pretend I was living in them, or for my dolls, or for my friends
COLOR
Play with miniature farm animals and create whole worlds for them

I liked solitary activities the most, although I loved when my cousins K&T came over for sleepovers. I liked puzzles and board games. I loved swingsets. I loved looking at clouds and finding pictures in them and making up stories about what the various cloud creatures were doing.

I was very dramatic. My pediatrician's nurse called me Sarah Bernhardt whenever I went in.

Qualities:
Dramatic
Imaginative
Inquisitive
Whimsical
Scientific
Independent

I loved horror movies and scary things. And I loved old black-and-white musicals.

What does this tell me about my dreams? I have no idea. But I'll work on it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails