Thursday, July 05, 2012

Now It's Time to Say Goodbye


I started this blog in January, 2006!  I knew I'd been here a few years.  I didn't realize it was over six years.  I've learned so much about how all the technology works here, how to do links and add images, where to find images...I love this blog!  But it's still time to say "goodbye."

I'm not closing it down. I really do love it.  I've met so many wonderful people through the blog circles I've been in with this blog.  And I've posted some things I really like.  And there are comments that still make me smile.  So I'm leaving this up.  But I am making a shift.

I've been keeping this blog as my personal creativity blog.  And I was trying to keep my blog over at MuseCraft™ as more of a general or coaching-related creativity blog.  But the two things--my personal creativity and my coaching practice--are too closely related to separate them that way.  So one or the other of the blogs ended up languishing because I couldn't find a way to separate things enough to keep them both active without being redundant.


I hope you'll all come on over to MuseCraft™ and follow along, leave some comments, help me build that blog into a comfy, cozy home on the 'net the way this one has become.  And thank you so much for reading!

Edit: If you're looking for my blog posts at MuseCraft™, you can find them by clicking on the MuseCraft™ Blog link at the top of the page.  Or by clicking the link here, of course. :)

2 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

Aww, it's always sad to reach the end of something... The MuseCraft site is lovely! But I don't see any new posts on it?

Kim Switzer said...

Thank you! The posts are on the blog page--the front page is a general info and upcoming events page. If you go here, you will see the latest: http://musecraftonline.com/?page_id=10

Related Posts with Thumbnails