Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday--Floating Above It

 Today is Wishcasting Wednesday at Jamie Ridler Studios, and when I read the question I had an immediate answer so knew I needed to participate today.  Jamie asked, "What do you wish to rise above?"


My past.  My sadness and regrets and wishes that things had been different.  So many times these feelings and beliefs I have carried forward with me end up holding me back, and I would like to rise above it all and recreate myself on a fresh, new canvas.

Today's American Sentence:


My head is filled with swirls like trailing clouds with dreams peering from the wisps.

5 comments:

Lynne Wilson said...

That's definitely a wish we can all relate to in one way or another!

As you wish for yourself I wish for you too :)

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Kim wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

CHEERS, to new beginnings... to gesso on the canvas.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :]

Kim Switzer said...

Yes! Gesso on the canvas. That's perfect!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Rising above the things in my past is actually something I've been working on a lot as well :) Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails