Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday--Guidance

I have been absent from Wishcasting the past few weeks because I'm busy, busy, over-busy!  I was going to skip this week, too, because I have three million things to do today. But Jamie's question really stirred an answer in me, so I'm going to write it down really quickly.

CC image courtesy of geebee2007 on Flickr
 The question this week is, "What guidance do you wish for?"  And I have a silly answer that I'm serious about.  I want guidance for how to write my novel.  Really write it from start to finish, not with big gaps in the middle, not leaving it dangling partway through. I want to know what to do first, and then next, and then next after that so I don't get so overwhelmed with how big the task is and just give up on the whole thing.  That's what I want guidance for.

I am hoping for some time to get to read everyone's wishes.  Until then, know that with all my heart I am wishing for you what you are wishing for yourself.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

14 comments:

Cindi said...

As you wish for yourself... so I also wish for you... and if you wish for guidance perhaps I can help in that... I've written and self-published three books so far... send me an email...

Anita said...

As you wish for yourself... I expectantly wish for you also!

Anonymous said...

Kim - I felt the same thing about busy...but the answer also came to me and so I felt moved to participate. I wish you all the best with your novel!

Kim Nixon said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

Kim Nixon said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

I like your wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the novel. May you find guidance.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Jane said...

Well, I've never written a novel, but I do have a friend who attends writing workshops that seem to really help her meet her goals. If you'd like the info on the workshops, email me, and I'll get the info for you.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
~ Jane

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

This is so much like my own wish about my starting my creative business; I want to know what to do first, then second, then next ... I hope you find your way.

As you wish for yourself, so do I enthusiastically wish for you also!

Janece said...

Girl, when you get the answer to this wish, will you SHARE?? LOL :)

GREAT wishing! And, from one novelist to another ;-), as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

How exciting! What a wonderful adventure, all the best to you and your novel :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Kate's Healthy Home said...

As you wish for your self, so I wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Pay attention, it will come to you. :)
As Kim wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

" M " said...

YOu can do it , yes you can , your gonna do that novel , if its your dream then its your mission. : )

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

Related Posts with Thumbnails