Monday, December 03, 2007

This week

This week:

Write 2,000 words (Blood of the Mist)
Work on planning new short story ("A Gift of Crows"); character sketch for MC and try to get a full story line

This is really all I plan to do for writing this week. I wasn't actually planning to work on a new story in December, but this story won't leave me alone. And I'm fine with that, really. I'm in love with the title, and some of the visuals I'm getting are just gorgeous. I hope I can get the words right so other people can see it, too.

I'm reading a book by Eric Maisel right now; I got it from the library yesterday. It's called A Writer's Paris, and it's lovely and heart wrenching in that wonderful, painful-pleasing way. I'll write more about it later. I think I'm going to finish reading it then go back and re-read it and make notes to write about.

Should go do some of that writing now...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails