Wednesday, November 07, 2007

So far today...

I have written 2636 words bringing me to a grand total of 4210. And I still have a two hour write-in to go to tonight! I didn't get any more writing done yesterday in part due to installing my new printer only to discover that it won't recognize the print cartridges. :( I did get some good research done with Matthew's help. He helped me figure out what sorts of guns I was trying to describe. Much easier when you have an actual picture to look at.

So I'm still pretty far behind on my word count, but I'm catching up. I think I will be caught up by the end of the weekend. I have to really stay focused, though. I still need to find some way to maintain some of this momentum during the rest of the year...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails